The Simpsons House - finally completed !

July 31, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I am going to share with you a couple of points from my building experience of The Simpsons House. It took me six evenings to build it ... I have to admit that I was taking breaks to admire what I had done. :)

Some parts of the set are more difficult to build than they look on first glance ... for example a grill that belongs to Flanders.
Flanders and his grill
The set includes 6 minifigures and the famous Homer's pinky car.
Liza, Marge, Homer, Bart, Flanders (Meggy is sleeping upstairs)
Homer's garage
In the house, there is Lisa's and Bart's room with stunning details.
Liza's room
Bart's room
There is also a living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and many more.
Meggy's sleeping room
Living room
Apart from the well equipped interior, there are a lot of garden things.
Homer and Marge in the garden
But Homer is using it not just for a garden ... :)

Overall it is an amazing set and I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of movable parts (for example garage doors, car trunk, kitchen drawers, ...) and funny stickers (for example property of Ned Flanders sticker).

What are your thoughts about this set ? Please feel free to comment below.