Welcome to my LEGO Blog :)

July 17, 2016 1 Comments A+ a-

Hello dear reader of my blog !

In here, I will be publishing various posts about my big passion which is LEGO.

I will be writing reviews about different LEGO sets, minifigures, books and many more LEGO related things.

I will also try to capture LEGO world in beautiful pictures.

As I work as an analyst in finance business I will share with you my analysis about different LEGO sets which are, or will be, a worthy investment and will increase in their value. I will also try to prepare LEGO market report for you.

Is there anything else you would like to read about on my blog ?

Please feel free to write it in the comment bellow.

I am looking forward to see you on my blog ! :)

Greetings from Prague,

Lego Girl

Don't hesitate to contact me via email with any suggestions: mylegotalk@gmail.com .
One of my successful LEGO hunts :)

1 komentářů:

Write komentářů
Carlos
AUTHOR
24 January 2017 at 07:34 delete

Hi LEGO Girl, I'm Carlos from Spain and the admin of www.cazabricks.com I want to con congrats you to the explendid post about the prize of the minifigures I shared on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CazaBricks/ If you like my blog please write me to cazabricks@gmail.com and we talk to share things
Congrats!!!!

Reply
avatar