The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !

August 06, 2017 2 Comments A+ a-


Jump, Jump, Jump, ... :-) You think that you've already seen the frog somewhere ? This beautiful green creature stars in the new LEGO Carousel 10257 and definitely deserves our attention.
Usually being a frog do not make you a glory but in this case she outshone other five animals - an elephant, tiger, swan and a flamingo ! :-)
She's made out of 63 pieces, mostly a combination of light and dark green.
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
  She has a movable mouth with a red tongue always prepared to provide her with a good lunch.
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
Her legs are incredible ! I'm sure that she might compete with real frogs in jumping.
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
Thanks to a few LEGO Technic pieces, her legs very well imitate real frog's legs.
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !

The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
There's nothing better than just to find a stone and
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
climb on the edge,
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !

prepare,
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
and JUMP ! :-) Again and again ... :-)
The FROG - Star of the new Carousel !
Isn't the frog cute ?!? :-) Moreover, it's a great build considering the number of pieces.

Is the frog also your star out of the five animals in the new Carousel ?

I will be very happy if you let me know in comments bellow.

2 komentářů

Write komentářů
7 August 2017 at 13:39 delete

Great write-up and very nice pictures, Lego Girl ! I really like the first version of the carousel, but prices on the secondary market just sky rocketed in the past years ... I am glad that Lego did a re-issue of it so the "ordinary" Lego fan can afford it ;)

Reply
avatar
Lego Girl
AUTHOR
9 August 2017 at 18:14 delete

Thanks a lot, Sante ! :) I am very glad that you liked it. Yes, I was also wondering about buying the old version of the Carousel, but the pricing is too high ... Friend of mine has them both and when I saw them next to each other, I was frankly more fond of the new one. :-) I can't help myself but I find the old one a bit more boring, with less colors and details, when compared to the new version. However, both are very cool ! :-)

Reply
avatar